Why Is Zenmate Site Down?
ZenMate always makes sure they strive towards providing all its users around the world with secure and anonymous Internet experience. ZenMate is guaranteed to be always up and reachable 100%.
There could be many reasons why Zenmate might not load and they are misconfiguration, corrupt files, problems with a database, or something as simple as needing to clear your browser's cache and cookies on your computer. Your cache and cookies must be full of unnecessary and temporary files that you need to unload.
Most of the times it could be down on our end because:
- You don’t have an internet connection at all. Or you are connected to an unstable server with no signal.
- Another cause could be you need to update Zenmate in your browser. You can easily update your ZenMate via your ZenMate dashboard.
For Chrome - Open the browser menu and go to 'Settings'. Click on 'Content settings...', which you find in the "Privacy" section, and make sure cookies aren't blocked.
For Firefox - Open the browser menu and go to 'Options'. Choose the "Privacy" section. Set your 'History' settings to "Remember history". Alternatively, if you are using custom settings, check the box for "Accept cookies from sites".
Get in touch with ZenMate support if nothing works and for quicker and more precise support, please include the following information:
- Which steps you tried so far
- Which country you are connecting from
- Which Antivirus and ISP you are using
- Which browser you are using
- A screenshot of your error screen
Zenmate support is available at your beck and call 24/7 to assist you with just about anything you need.
They also have a help board to answer all your questions with it comes to any issues you might be having with your Zenmate app.
Their goal is to give you your best protected online experience every time you are on the net.
|Copyright © SoftwareManagementTools 2021. All Rights Reserved.
|Powered by Echofavor