Why is Grammarly not working in Gmail?
If you don't see the G icon in text fields in your Gmail you could resolve this issue by checking if your Grammarly extension is installed and enabled.
Do these following steps:
- Copy-paste this string into your address bar: chrome: extensions and press Enter.
- See if Grammarly for Chrome appears on the list of extensions; confirm that the Enabled checkbox is checked.
- If Grammarly is not on the list of extensions, please visit this link to add it to your browser.
Try disabling any other extensions you're using:
- Copy-paste this into the address line: chrome: extensions
- Toggle all other extensions except Grammarly off.
How do I enable Grammarly in Gmail?
Just to these steps to be able to install Grammarly in your Gmail.
- Install the Chrome extension
- Visit the Chrome Store.
- Search Grammarly
- Select Grammarly, download it, and click Add to Chrome.
- You'll be taken to a welcome page, where you can automatically go to Gmail from the site and compose a new email.
- A new Compose window will appear.
- You can type your message and on the bottom right-hand side of the message window, you’ll see the Grammarly logo.
- If you made any mistakes in your text, the logo will read the number of corrections Grammarly suggests.
- You can hover over the underlined text in the message of your body to preview the correction.
If you enabled the extension, it should, but from time to time, without no reason, the extension might be turned off. To fix the problem go to and hit the three dots right of your upper profile avatar. Now just hit “more tools” and then “extensions.” This would open on the extension page. Find Grammarly and move the button to “on.”
Why Grammarly Premium?
Grammarly Premium is a paid upgrade that offers over 400 types of checks and features, checks for grammatical errors, provides vocabulary enhancement suggestions, detects plagiarism, and provides citation suggestions in all your documents and writings.
What is Grammarly Premium, and how is it different from the free version?
The free version of Grammarly would allow you to access some of the advanced features they offer. Grammarly Premium is your ultimate tool to ensure that everything you would write on the web is cohesive, precise, and easy-to-read.
Why Grammarly is Free?
Grammarly is a free app for life with a paid-for upgraded premium plan. This free version offered by Grammarly would identify your most spelling and grammar errors with no charge at all.
But if you want the more thorough version you need to pay $29.95/month or a yearly plan that would cost you only 11.66 per month at 139.95 per year.
The free version of Grammarly is much more sophisticated and advanced than Word. Grammarly checks on spelling and punctuation and grammar in its free version. And, that’s a lot!
Grammarly is a no-cost service that is excellent and if English isn’t your first language, or if you’re dyslexic, I think the no-cost service would still be very useful in correcting the majority of errors that you need to worry about.
Another vital point is the service is automated. And even it’s free it corrects you as you write in real-time!
Grammarly would always be worth it. A free version is a useful tool, and better than any other grammar checker since it checks your writing as you do it. Nobody offers that service and tool function for free.
It would identify far more spelling and grammar mistakes than your typical free checker.
Grammarly is here to provide better service with greater heights for the long haul!
|Copyright © SoftwareManagementTools 2021. All Rights Reserved.||Powered by Echofavor|