FreshBooks - How to update Credit Card?
Everything should be easy and convenient when updating your credit card details and that’s what FreshBooks want to provide and ensure their clients.
No hassles, no long process, or no complications in updating anything in your FreshBooks account.
If you have a new address or new credit card, you can update it in your FreshBooks account. This would make sure there would be no disruption to your account when your next payment is due or renewed and you’ll always have access.
You can update your credit card or your address with the below steps.
Log in and on a web browser in your account, click on the gear icon in the top left corner and do the following steps:
- Click on Billing and Upgrade
- Click on Update Payment Details under Payment Details on the right, or click directly here
- Enter your new credit card details
- Click Change next to Billing Address to update if needed
- Update your payment details.
- Click Save to finish.
Why could your updated credit card details not save?
Below might be some of the common issues with new credit card details not saving:
- The expiration date may be MM/YY or MM/YYYY depending on your card so better try both options
- The credit card must be one of the accepted types such as Amex, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa and is not a prepaid or debit credit card
- Make sure the address matches your credit card's billing address with no spelling errors at all
- Ensure there are no unsupported characters in your address like / and -
- Your browser may not be supported and for best results use Chrome or update your browser its latest versions
- If after you’ve tried everything above and it’s still not saving you need to check with your bank, particularly if you are located outside of Canada.
- Some banks may require you to authorize FreshBooks to charge your credit card regularly since FreshBooks is located in Canada.
Updating any information in your FreshBooks account need not be hard. FreshBooks is one of the easiest apps in the market today.
It’s very efficient yet wouldn’t give you any pain in the neck to use it. It's here to make your life a lot easier when it comes to your financials and managing it effectively and no-frills process to go about it.
FreshBooks is here to uncomplicate the perceived complicated updating of features in any apps!
|Copyright © SoftwareManagementTools 2021. All Rights Reserved.||Powered by Echofavor|