What is FreshBooks Cloud Accounting?
It’s a cloud accounting and billing solution developed by FreshBooks. An accounting solution designed for freelancers and small business owners. It is simple and intuitive that makes accounting bearable and uncomplicated.
Its users could create professional-looking invoices, capture all their expenses, and track their time towards projects.
What is cloud accounting software?
Cloud accounting software is more known as online accounting software or web-based accounting software. It is accounting software that is hosted on a remote server and the users send their data to “the cloud” where it is processed and returned to the user.
These software applications could be accessible to the users via the internet or other networks via a cloud application service provider. With cloud-based accounting software, any company does not have to set up individual desktops with software because everyone in the company can access the cloud on their own devices.
This would allow remote teams or outlets to access the same data and the same version of the software.
Reasons to use FreshBooks cloud-based accounting software
- You would be able to access your financial data and standing anytime and anywhere! No need for those downloads and regular updates that comes with your usual software.
- FreshBooks comes with a mobile app, making it easier to run your finances while you’re on the go. Check on your cash flow from your cloud-based FreshBooks remotely any given day or time.
- Geta complete up-to-date overview of all your finances on the cloud. You could manage your finances anytime and could do immediate actions needed since you’re given your real-time financial data when you need it.
- FreshBooks is fully automated and you could accomplish everything faster in your work. From paying, accepting payments, and sending automated invoices to your recurring customers.
- You get to work better with your accountant since collaboration in FreshBooks makes it easier to generate reports that your accountant might need from you. You could also allow your accountant access to the software, so they could check on your numbers anytime.
- With FreshBooks, you also have control of the amount of access you can give to an employee. A good example of which is with an employee processing payroll, you could just give them access just with the payroll and without having access in your bank details.
- Since FreshBooks is cloud-based accounting software, there is a lower risk of committing errors since all your financial information is all entered in one place. If you’re entering expenses and income regularly and are categorizing transactions, you are sure of an accurate report at any time.
- You wouldn't be needing any more traditional accounting practices like formulas, excel sheets, and shortcuts. All you need to do to get an accurate report is to ensure you are entering your income and expenses regularly.
- FreshBooks is hosted online, so you don’t need to buy a program to install on your computer. That’s a big relief since most programs need to be installed with individual licenses on each computer.
- With the cloud, you just need to log-in on your web browser or mobile app. That simple and easy! No need for IT technicians that could save you a lot of money.
- One of the best technical and customer support is from FreshBooks. They are amicable, helpful, and highly knowledgable. You could access tech support or customer support via telephone or chat and get instant access to technical professionals or customer reps available to help you with any issues you might have with the cloud-based software.
- No more mundane paperworks and papers mounting on your desks since with FreshBooks you have a paperless cloud-based accounting that enables you to import the data straight into the cloud. No more worries for manual errors or losing important.
Is FreshBooks cloud-based accounting safe?
Yes, it’s safe and secure since it uses encryption, rewriting your information into a secured unbreakable code, to send and store your data. This is what they use to make online banking safe.
Cloud-based accounting software offers the following security measures:
- secure premises
- security staff
- an off-site automatic backup server
- regular security audits
- high-level digital security software with inbound and outbound encryption
- multiple segregated networks
- multiple built-in user authentication methods
- dedicated anti-malware staff
- customer service and technical support
- automatic updates
The all-new FreshBooks is accounting software that would make running your small business easy, fast, and secure, and freelancers do have better management of their financials.
Have fewer overhead expenses and a wide range of features that would cost you less with FreshBooks cloud accounting.
Get to enjoy more and less time on your accounting!
You get to live more and you have the liberty now to do more of the things you love with FreshBooks.
|Copyright © SoftwareManagementTools 2021. All Rights Reserved.||Powered by Echofavor|